Save on Real Estate Commission Fees!
You'll save Thousand$ of Dollars in real estate commission fees because we charge a small 1.75% Fee instead of a large percentage commission!
See the Savings!
See how much our clients have saved with Homeowner's Real Estate. . .
Find out how much you could save!
Free In-Home Market Analysis
Our licensed real estate professional will come to your home and help you establish its market value - at no cost to you.
Our services include a comprehensive advertising program. Your home will be featured in Homes Magazine complete with a picture and a description. Additionally, we provide you with professional yard and directional signs.
7-Day a Week Sales Support
We are open everyday. If you, or your prospective buyer have any questions, we are here to help. We maintain a file on your home in our offices.
We meet the buyers to determine if they can afford your home and help them calculate monthly payment options.
We answer all questions regarding mortgage options, points, escrow, assumptions, etc., and we help your buyer decide what is best for them.
The Contract of Sale
We negotiate and prepare the contract of sale and present it to you.
Many details must be attended to such as appraisals, title searches. surveys, buyer credit reports and mortgage payoffs. We will coordinate all of these activities to assure a smooth and timely settlement.
The real estate consultant who has been with you every step of the way will be with you at this important final step. We will review all documentation that you will be signing and answer any questions you may have.
Rick's Ultimate Marketing Plan for Your Home
Homeowners Real Estate is committed to offering the highest standards of Professional Service to all of our customers. I have prepared the following marketing plan to demonstrate my commitment and to assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential in order to obtain the highest possible price in the least amount of time with the fewest possible hassles.
- CMA report to establish "The Highest Possible Price".
- Send listing information to MLS with Multiple Pictures.
- Place lockbox on property, if needed.
- Install professional Real Estate signage
- Photography of Home – Interior and Exterior
- Place advertisements and links to over 30 websites such as Yahoo! Real Estate, Google, Homefinder, Trulia, and many others.
- Coordinate all showings.
- Phone all potential buyers with details of our new listing.
- Arrange showings for other agents.
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports.
- Personally promote your home at the regular Board's meetings.
- Call with agent and customer feedback from showings.
- Inform you of comments and feedback from showings.
- Pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Council potential buyers through the maze of financing options.
- Present and discuss all offers on property with you.
- Negotiate and discuss all offers on property with you.
- Confirm that all contingencies are removed in a timely fashion.
- Prepare an "Estimated Net Seller Proceed" statement prior to accepting any offer.
- Arrange all inspections and attend if needed.
- Arrange to have Property Appraised.
- Follow up on all inspections and appraisal issues
- Organize the closing process with a qualified title company.
- Coordinate utility switch-overs.
- Finalize all the many details remaining for a smooth transaction to advance.
- Review your Net Proceeds to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Ask other agents if they are providing all of these advanced marketing techniques.
Selling a home in today's real estate market involves a lot more than simply listing it with an agent and waiting for prospective buyers to call. Rick's approach to marketing and selling your home insures that while every minute detail is attended to, he is free to be out there selling your property. Don't you deserve the services of a professional top Broker?